Find this good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based chain, opposite South Kensington Underground station.
Their lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 18.00-22.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Seats: 48
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned