A good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London based group, and decorated with authentic Thai artefacts.
The lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 17.30-22.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen list is backed up by good lager beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus or Charing Cross
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned