Find this good Chinese restaurant in a converted pub, with plenty of parking.
Although labelling itself as Peking in style, much of the menu is in fact Cantonese, with a few nods to Szechuan. Dises are carefully-cooked and include some luxury items such as Dover sole, scallops and Sea Bass.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £11 to £25
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £11 to £25
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a concise list,has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sunnymeads Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned