A smart Chinese restaurant offering carefully-cooked Pekinese, Cantonese and Szechuan dishes; including some luxury items - including lobster & scallops.
We have had varying reports of ' uninterested' service, but no adverse comments about their food. More Reports Please.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00, mains about £8 to £30; set L from £9.80 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30, mains about £8 to £30; set D from £26.90 per person (2 people min)
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen list kicks off at around the £17 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible - plus half-price Sunday L buffet
- Nearest station: Beaconsfield Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page