A good Thai restaurant, where you can enjoy carefully-cooked food in relaxing surroundings, and a special atmosphere partly created by their hand-carved tables and chairs.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £6.50 to £18.00
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains £6.50 to £18.00
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Stoke on Trent
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned