The best Chinese restaurant we have found in the area.
A lengthy menu is based in Canton, with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan, and includes the likes of crab, frog's legs, mussels and scallops.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, Sun 12.00-15.00; set £4.50; mains £5.50 to £7.00; Buffet all week from £12.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains £5.50 to £7.00; set meals from £12.80
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Didcot
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page