A good and comfortable restaurant, in a former pub - offering a Chinese menu based in Canton with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan. This also list Thai items, such as Red & Green Curries and noodle dishes.
The menu is scattered with luxury ingredients, such as soft-shell crabs, lobster, monkfish, scallops and fresh tuna.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.15; mains £9 to £38; set L from £22
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains £9 to £38; set D from £27.50 (minimum 2 people)
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list kicks off in the low £20s and has firm mark-ups
- Nearest station: Ascot Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned