A good and smart Thai restaurant whose two dining rooms have contrasting styles.
One the 'Teak' has a beamed ceiling, and teak fittings the other 'The Palace Room' (in photo) is self descriptive.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
They sometimes have Classical Thai Dancers (please enquire).
Friendly and professional service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.30-22.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95; set meals from £25
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Camberley
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page