A good Chinese restaurant specialising in dishes from Peking and the north of the country (so more dumpling and fewer noodle-type dishes); plus dishes from Thailand. The extensive menu include fresh oysters, lobster and sea bass.
On the Thai front they offer curries, noodle dishes, plus 'specials', such as 'Grilled Sole with Thai Herb Sauce'.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.15; mains about £7 to £10
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains about £7 to £10; set meals from £17.90
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a concise list is backed-up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Thatcham
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned