A good and comfortable Chinese restaurant offering an extensive menu covering all the regions of China.
Plenty of interesting ingredients are listed - such as crab, cuttlefish, Dover sole, jelly fish, lobster, scallops, sea bass and turbot; and the cooking standard is high.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; set L from £6.50; mains about £8 to £28.00
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; set D from £16.80; mains about £8 to £28.00
- Wine: a well-thought out list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bristol Temple Meads Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned