A good Chinese restaurant specialising in Cantonese dishes with a few nods elsewhere. The restaurant is deservedly popular, and the cooking generally good.
Dishes come in tapas-style helpings, so you can build your meal.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Dinner: all week 17.30-22.30; mains about £6 to £10; set meals from £16.50 (for 2 people)
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Clifton Down Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned