Find this good Chinese restaurant in a fine Georian building, in one of the city's oldest streets. Their four dining rooms are set over two floors, and given various names such as Nanking, Marco Polo and Jade.
Their menu covers all the Chinese regions, although it's based in Canton - and the cooking standard is high.
As added interest, you'll find a collection of rare Nanking Cango porcelain on display.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; Mon-Sat set L £7.95 (2 courses), £9.95 (3 courses); mains about £8 to £32; Sun Buffet 12.00-14.45 £11.95 (reductions for children)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.00; set D from £23; Pre-Theatre 18.00-19.00 £11.95 (2 courses), £13.95 (3 courses); mains about £8 to £32
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bristol Temple Mead
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned