A good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant, offering a menu based on familiar Cantonese dishes, but with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan. They sometimes have luxury items such as crab, Dover sole, lobster and sea bass - but these are charged at seasonal prices, so always enquire before ordering.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Fri & Sat 12.00-14.00; mains about £7 to £10
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.00-23.00; mains about £7 to £10; set D from £17.95 (min 2 people)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Clifton Down Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page