Find this good, but vast, Chinese restaurant over the Wai Yee Hong cash & carry/supermarket.
A lengthy menu, including a dim sum selection at lunchtime, is based is Canton and offers many luxury items including abalone, crab, Dover sole, lobster, sharks fin soup and sea bass - but keep an eye on the prices of these, as they're unlisted.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 11.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £33
- Dinner: all week, 11.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £33
- Seats: 400
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Stapleton Road Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page