A good café-style Thai restaurant, breaking the mould for extensive menus of pick & mix saucing/ingredients.
Here, they just offer 24 carefully-cooked dishes, using good ingredients (such as free-range chicken & pork from the New Forest) and no MSG in sight.
You'll still find a Red & Green Curry, plus various noodle dishes and stir-fries and a good time seems to be had by all.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week; mains about £11 to £13
- Dinner: all week; mains about £11 to £13
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is all organic
- Nearest station: Bath Spa Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page