A good Chinese restaurant, recently a winner of Buckinghamshire Best Chinese Restaurant.
An enormous menu, lists round 170 main courses, most having their roots around Canton. However, they offer other items such as Steamed Fresh Scallops, Soft Shell Crabs, Szechuan Vegetables and a selection of Malayan Satays.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.15; mains about £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.15; mains about £10 to £14 (including rice); set D from £17
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Chalfont & Latimer Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned