« back to restaurants search results
Kam Tong GardenAttingham Hill, Great Holm, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 9BX
A good Chinese restaurant offering an extensive menu with its roots in Canton, but offering dishes from Peking; plus some Japanese and Thai dishes.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 18.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £18 (including rice); set meals from £14 per person (2 courses - min 2 people)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Milton Keynes Central
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned