Find this smart Chinese restaurant next to the Milton Keynes Theatre.
At lunchtime, they offer an impressive selection of Dim Sum - and hold interesting monthly classes, showing how these are made.
Their extensive menu, based in Canton (but with a few nods to Peking), offers 100's of dish variations; and includes many luxury items such as abalone, lobster and shark's fin.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-17.00; mains about £9 to £55; set meals from £22 (min 2 people)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-17.00; mains about £9 to £55; Pre Theatre menu £9.50: set meals from £22 (min 2 people)
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Milton Keynes Central
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned