A good Thai restaurant, set on two levels, and rather resembling the inside of a tropical hut.
On the food front, you'll find all the expected 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pd Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; set L £6.95 (2 courses); mains about £8 to £17
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.00, Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; mains about £8 to £17
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicks off with Georges Duboeuf
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Only with difficulty, many steps
- Nearest station: Chester
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page