A good Thai restaurant, within easy walk of the railway station, offering all the expected 'standards' so you find Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
A buffet style menu is offered for both lunch & dinner as well as their à la carte dishes.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; mains about £9 to £17 (including rice); set meals from £15.95; set Mon-Sat L Buffet £5.50; Sun Buffet £7.95 (children reduced price)
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; mains about £9 to £17 (including rice); set Mon-Sat D Buffet £7.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Crewe Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page