A good Chinese restaurant specialising in dishes in the style of Peking - so the emphasis being on dumplings rather than noodles. They also offer 'sizzling' dishes which are very popular.
They list some luxury items such as monkfish, scallops, sea bass and tiger prawns - which are offered in various ways.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-17.00; Buffet £7.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-22.00, Sun 12.00-21.00; mains about £15 to £25 (including rice); set meals from £19 to £27; Early Bird 17.00-19.00 everyday £10 (3 courses)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Frodsham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page