A good and stylish Thai restaurant offering all the expected 'standards' carefully-cooked.
So expect Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
They also offer Thai tapas-style dishes at lunchtime.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Weds-Sun 12.00-15.00, mains £6.25 to £13.95; plus a tapas-style menu, and Sunday buffet
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-23.00, mains £6.25 to £13.95; set meals from £38 (for 2 people)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: St Michaels Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page