A good and stylish Thai restaurant, the spacious Merchants House, just outside the town centre, offering all the expected 'standards' carefully-cooked.
So expect Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
They have a pleasant terrace for al fresco dining. Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sun, 12.00-15.00, set express L £9.45; mains about £8 to £18; Buffet on Sun
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 17.30-22.30 (Sun 10.00); mains about £8 to £18; set Early Bird D 17.30-19.00 £9.95 (1 course), £14.95 (2 courses), £17.95 (3 courses); set banquet meals from £20 to £33 (for 2 people minimum)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Macclesfield Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Outside eating