A good Thai restaurant, set over two floors - a pleasant upstairs terrace, makes for great outside dining.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-15.00; set express L £9.45; mains about £8 to £18
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 17.30-22.30 (Sun 22.00); mains about £8 to £18
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but ground floor only
- Nearest station: Wilmslow Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: all Mon
- Outside eating