This brasserie-style restaurant - serving only seafood - is an offshoot of the popular Olivo. The interior is starkly-modern with a predominance of white, and their fish wall designs might be too busy for some. However, the quality of the food, overcomes this for most.
The menu concentrates on doing the simple well - meaning grilled or steamed whole fish with Sardinian garnishes, with some excellent pasta dishes also listed.
So expect starters such as Oysters, Steamed Mussels or Clams, Octopus Salad with Rocket and Bottarga with Artichoke Hearts.
Perhaps follow with 'Risotto alla Marinara'; 'Linguine with fresh Crab Meat, Garlic, Chili & Parsley'; 'Chargrilled fresh King Prawns' or 'Sea Bream with Salt Crust or Steamed with Spinach'.
If you still have room you might be tempted by 'Tiramisu'; 'Hot Chocolate Soufflé with Crème Fraiche' or 'Sebada' (Sardinian cheese fritters with honey).
- Food Style: Seafood
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.30-15.30; mains about £13 to £31
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 19.00-23.00, Sun 19.00-22.30; mains about £13 to £31
- Wine: an all Italian and Sardinian list, kicks off at around the £30 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Victoria Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at top of page
- Closed: Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned