Find this good and upmarket Indian restaurant in a converted pub (previously The Ship).
Expect balti's, biriani's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Weds-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 15.00-23.00; Mains about £12 to £18
- Dinner: Weds-Fri 7.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 15.00-23.00; mains about £12 to £18 (including rice); Thalis from £18
- Wine: a well-chosen-list, is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible, (including Sunday buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Warrington Bank Quay
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page