« back to restaurants search results
Spice Garden Glasgow11-17 Clyde Place, Glasgow, Glasgow, G5 8AA
A popular Indian restaurant, keeping very late hours.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. But they also offer pizza's and steaks.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-15.30; mains £6.95 to £12.95; set D Sun-Thurs £9.95; Fri £11.95; Sat £12.95
- Seats: 78
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list kicks off at about the £14 mark and is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Pollokshields East Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned