A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the North of India and Bengal in particular.
You'll find balti's, biriani's, bhuna's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor, all carefully cooked. They have another branch in Truro.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains £8.50 to £34.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £8.50 to £34.95; set meals from £25
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups, and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Penzance
- Directions: See the map t the top of this page
- Parking: There is a large free car park opposite the restaurant