Find this good and comfortable Indian restaurant on the A6, just off the M6 (junction 42) - and certainly worth leaving the motorway for.
You'll find most of your North Indian favourites, including biriani's, bhuna's, dhansk's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Carlisle Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned