« back to restaurants search results
Kwei Ping25 Station Street, Burton on Trent, Derbyshire, DE14 1AU
This longstanding, family-run restaurant is the best we have found in the area.
They specialise in Cantonese dishes, but these are cooked well. Their Sunday buffet offers childrens helpings, making the occasion ideal for families.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.00; Sun 12.00-15.30 Buffet £7.99
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 18.30-22.30; mains about £7.50 to £17; Tues-Thurs set D £11.50 (children £6.50)
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Burton-on-Trent Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page