A good Thai restaurant housed in a converted 17th century coaching inn (Ye Olde Wilkin Inn).
You'll find all the Thai 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L from £3.95, mains £6.45 to £8.15
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, set meals from £14; mains £6.45 to £8.15
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a well-thought-list has modest mark-ups, kicking off at £9
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page