« back to restaurants search results
Taj Mahal Buxton35 High Street, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6HA
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-23.00; mains from about £9 to £14 (including rice); set meals from £22
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out list, has very modest mark ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Buxton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned