Find this good Thai restaurant in what was the local pub.
You'll find all the expected Thai 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries. They also offer dishes uses locally-reared ostrich and venison, plus turkey near Christmas.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.30-15.00; set L £9.95 (2courses); mains about £8 to £13
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £8 to £13; set meals from £20.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Dronfield Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page