An elegant Victorian dining room houses one of Manchester's best Chinese restaurants. The lengthy menu is based around the dishes of Canton, but there are more than a few nods to Peking and Szechuan.
Their lunchtime selection of dim sum is deservedly- popular. While the main menu lists many luxury items - particularly seafood items such as abalone, Dover sole, lobster, monkfish, mussels, king prawns, scallops and sea bass.
Professional and helpful service.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.00, mains £6.80 to £22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-22.00, mains £6.80 to £22.00
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list kicks off at £10.90
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned