A good Indian restaurant, also offering a few interesting Nepalese dishes.
You'll find all your favourite balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs & Sun 17.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 17.00-23.00; mains from about £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list, with modest mark ups, is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Paignton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Monday
- Air conditioned