A good family-run Chinese restaurant, offering a lengthy menu including familiar Cantonese items, plus a few more unusual dishes from Peking and Szechuan.
Luxury ingredients, such as lobster, sea bass and scallops are offered at market prices so, to avoid a shock on your bill, always check these before ordering.
Helpful and friendly service.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00, mains about £10 to £23 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00, set meals from £19; mains about £10 to £23 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bournemouth Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned