« back to restaurants search results
Noble House Bournemouth3-5 Lansdowne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH8 8RD
A good family-run Chinese restaurant. The bulk of their menu is made up by dishes from the Cantonese region, but a few Pekinese and Szechuan dishes are also offered.
A few luxury seafood ingredients include lobster, scallops and sea bass but beware of the pricing of these before ordering.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30, set L Mon-Fri £5.99; mains £5.20 to £8.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00, mains £5.20 to £8.50
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list kicks off at £9.50, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bournemouth Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned