A good family-run Chinese restaurant. The bulk of their menu is made up by dishes from the Cantonese region, but a few Pekinese and Szechuan dishes are also offered.
A few luxury seafood ingredients include lobster, scallops and sea bass but beware of the pricing of these before ordering.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Sunday Carvery 11.00-15.00; £10.50
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-22.00, Sun 17.00-21.00; mains about £15 to £20 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Exmouth Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Mon
- Air conditioned