« back to restaurants search results
Kings Balti187 Newgate Street, Bishop Auckland, Durham, DL14 7EL
Find this good Indian restaurant close to the railway station.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent; so as well as eponymous balti's, you'll find biriani', bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus some Malayan and Sri Lankan-style dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-23.00; mains from about £5 to £10
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bishop Auckland Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page