« back to restaurants search results
Garden of India43-44 Bondgate, Darlington, Durham, DL3 7JJ
An excellent Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, but including a few from Goa and with a Malayan-style.
Their elegant dining room, with its traditional wall hangings and airy conservatory is smart enjoy for any special occasion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, mains £7 to £15
- Dinner: all week, mains £7 to £15
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers (including their own brand)
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Darlington
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned