Find this good Thai restaurant in a converted 16th century cottage.
You'll find all the Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries carefully cooked.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains about £12 to £21 (including rice); set L from £6.95 (1 course)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £21 (including rice); set D from £21.95 (min 2 people)
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Chelmsford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page