A good and smart Thai restaurant, where you'll find all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
They offer plenty of luxury seafood items, including grouper, lobster, scallops, sea bass and tiger prawns.
Professional and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00, mains about £13 to £28 (including rice); Sun 12.00-15.00; Sunday Buffet 12.00-16.00 £16.50
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs & Sun 18.30-22.30, Fri & Sat 18.30-23.00; mains about £13 to £28 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Nearest station: Gants Hill Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned