Find this good Chinese restaurant next to The Wyevale Garden Centre.
They offer a Cantonese-based menu, which includes some ambitious dishes; plus luxury seafood ingredients such as soft-shell crabs and scallops.
At lunchtime, they offer an impressive selection of Dim Sum.
No children are allowed during the evening after 19.30.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; set L from £6.50
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, set meals from £19.80
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicks off at £12.50, and has some interesting bottles
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Marks Tey Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned