A popular Chinese restaurant, offering good-value Cantonese dishes, plus some Thai and Malaysian-style curries.
The cooking standard is good for the prices charged.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Weds-Sat & Mon 12.00-14.00, Sun 13.00-22.00; set buffet lunch £10.80; mains about £6 to £8
- Dinner: Weds-Sat & Mon 18.00-22.30, Sun 13.00-22.00; set meals from £17.00; mains about £6 to £8
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Southend East or Thorpe Bay Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Tues
- Air conditioned