The best Indian restaurant we have found in the area (Planet Papadum, on Marine Parade, is under the same ownership Tel: 01493-330777).
The menu is based in the north of the sub-continent, so you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains about £9 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £7.50, and is backed up by lager style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Great Yarmouth
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned