A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains around £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30, mains around £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Kings Lynn Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned