Find this Cantonese restaurant in a converted 17th century public house, on the A148 between Kings Lynn & Fakenham. You'll find good food, plus timbered ceilings and open fires in winter.
The style of cooking offered has Malaysian influences, which makes this restaurant stand apart from many others.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Weds-Sun 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 17.30-22.30 (set meals from £18 + a la carte & take-away)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Mon, L Sun