Find this popular restaurant in the centre of town, close to the railway station. Expect modern bare wooden tables with long benches, and a menu offering westernised Far-Eastern one-plate dishes.
These are either based on various noodles or rice. With dishes such as Pad Thai and Chili Udon Noodles among the former; Roast Duck with Steamed Rice and Sweet and Sour Chicken with Egg-Fried Rice among the latter.
A few interesting starters include Spicy Chicken Wings and Hot & Spicy Tofu/Soft-Shell Crab.
Booking necessary, as they are generally very busy.
- Food Style: Noodle Bars
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat 12.00-22.39; mains £7.30 to £8.85
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-22.30, Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 17.00-22.00; mains £7.30 to £8.85
- Seats: 160
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Chelmsford
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned