One of the best Indian restaurant we have found in the area.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent and Bangladesh in particular. You can expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's & korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00
- Seats: 64
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Felistowe Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned