A good and smart, family-run, Indian restaurant.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent including plenty from the tandoor - but they also offer a few dishes in a Goan-style, plus some luxury ingredients such as sea bass.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00
- Seats: 85
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Felixstowe
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned