« back to restaurants search results
Jorna Indian Restaurant20 Wherstead Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 8JJ
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent and Bangladesh in particular.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's, plus plenty from the tandoor.
They also list a comprehensive list of desserts, of the smart bought-in ice cream variety.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-23.00, mains £4.10 to £9.40, set meals from £10.40
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Ipswich Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page